To: Customers / Vendors
Re: COVID-19 Response
Date: March 17, 2020
In response to the recent pandemic regarding the outbreak of COVID-19, Wyoming Machinery Company wants to assure all our customers and vendors that we are taking the necessary precautions and encourage others to do the same.
As a company, we are taking this situation very seriously. We have put out communication to all employees with the expectations we have to avoid spreading the virus, as described by the CDC. These include but are not limited to the following:
- If you feel sick, stay home and contact your medical provider.
- If displaying symptoms (fever, shortness of breath, cough), please self-isolate and treat yourself. If symptoms persist, get tested and follow healthcare instructions.
- Practice good hygiene, including wash your hands frequently, avoid touching your face, sneeze or cough into your elbow or a tissue, and disinfect items and surfaces regularly.
- Apply appropriate social distancing, currently recommended for six feet.
In addition to these guidelines, we have put in place additional precautions within our business structure:
- Avoid social gatherings of 10 or more people. This includes meetings, training sessions, or other company functions.
- Utilize technology to conduct business, or postpone to a later date.
- Any company sponsored air travel must be evaluated and reconfirmed by senior management.
- Individuals returning from a country currently under a Level 3 Travel Health Advisory will be required to stay away from work, self-monitor and self-isolate for 14 days following their return.
To help ensure our employees’ safety, our Safety Early Response Team (SERT) has been provided instructions on how to handle and assist employees that may be exhibiting symptoms. We have also updated our company Crisis Management Plan to contain pandemics, including the identification of the appropriate company members that will help guide us though this unique situation.
Much as we ask our employees to understand and follow these precautions, we would ask the same for anyone entering company facilities. Signs will be posted on our exterior doors with these expectations. If displaying any symptoms, we ask that you call the front desk rather than entering, and your call will be directed to someone that can provide the proper assistance.
Our goal during this time is to continue to provide our customers with exceptional service and support while ensuring the safety of everyone involved. We will continue to monitor the situation, both nationally and locally, and follow recommended guidelines to minimize risk and exposure.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted to provide an update to everyone and let you know that our intent is to remain open for business and to continue to provide you with the best customer service during these times.
All visitors, customers, contractors and/or vendors that are entering a Wyoming Machinery Company facility are advised that we will be following the CDC’s recommendations to limit the exposure of the coronavirus. The symptoms are:
If you are currently experiencing these symptoms, please do not enter the facility. Please call the on call phone number posted on the door and someone will be able to assist you.
Wyoming Machinery Company will keep monitoring the situation and will update as necessary. During these times we ask that if you are entering one of our facilities, please follow the CDC’s recommendations and understand that our employees will be doing the same:
- Social distancing of 6 feet
- Cover your cough
- Wash your hands frequently
- Avoid touching your face
Thank you for your cooperation,
Wyoming Machinery Company